EYE MAKE UP FOR DEEP SET EYES. FOR DEEP SET EYES
Eye make up for deep set eyes. Mardi gra make up
Eye Make Up For Deep Set Eyes
- Embedded firmly
- Set to be hit away from the net to confuse or disrupt the timing of the blockers.
- having a sunken area; "hunger gave their faces a sunken look"
- Long-established, ingrained, or profound
- Set deeply below a surface, as on a face
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- (eye) the organ of sight
- (eye) look at
- the organ of sight
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- look at
N.Y.C. Smooth Mineral Makeup Starter Kit - Powder Blush Eye Shadow Kabuki Brush
NYC (New York Color) Smooth Mineral Starter Kit. This kit has everything you need to get started to creating the perfect runway look. NYC smooth minerals are pure, gentle and formulated to be good for skin. No fragrance or irritating preservatives are used. Smooth minerals provide a soft natural radiant glow while the eye minerals give you rich, pigmented color. Includes powders, eye shadows, blush, tip & techniques, applicators...everything you need to create countless flawless looks. The smooth minerals starter kit includes the following: - 1 Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder in Natural Veil - This sets your foundation and blush powder. It is a sheer coverage powder that evens out and brightens skin tone while minimizing shine. - 1 Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder with SPF 12 in 639 Almost Apricot (.04 oz) - This gentle formula works with all skin types and tones and has SPF 12 to help protect skin from UV rays. - 2 Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powders (.02 oz ea) - 1 Espresso, 1 Coco Shimmer: Eye Powders apply smoothly and deliver rich, pigmented color that blends easily, is long lasting with caking. Can be applied wet or dry. 840 Espresso is a deep brown/black and Coco shimmer is a medium cocoa taupe with shimmer shade. - 1 Kabuki brush, 1 Double ended applicator (a brush one one end and sponge on the other) - Instructions
14/52: just the smile
I always felt disintegrated.
I believed in a God that's out and far away from me… that I'd never be able to reach. However I kept on speaking to him without expecting an answer in the nights I felt incompleted the most. I cried. I asked if it's fair for a good person to go through so much trouble. God didn't answer me. I cried more. Then… sleep...
I didn't realize that every sleep I slept was a death, resulted by my spiritual energy loss from the cuts. My cracks, my wounds, my scratches... Every night! I slept to forget and destroy my ability to feel, the fears, imcompleteness and responsibilities. And every morning I woke up to the sweet oblivion. Then searching for wholeness again.. apprehension, fears, unstoppable desire for self destruction and loss of senses.
Accusing the family for my own disintegrity, cursing my luck to be born in this country that I never felt related to, trying to find the cure in the protective arms of the guys who I thought had the power to control, blaming the others for everything I thought was unfair... I am the biggest hypocrite.
I blamed outside while I knew in the heart that I am the only reason of my own demise. I hid behind my insecurity and fears. I wanted others to love me before I truely loved myself. I wanted them to remember me when I forgot myself. I depended my happiness on conditions and my integrity on happiness. Then deep disappointments... one after another. What I called life, never stopped punching... untill I couldn't find the power to fight back anymore. I gave up and let the outside world kill me. And that is exactly what made me wake up… because I can not accept a death without my own will.
I placed that unreachable God inside myself and realized I was indeed answered every night I’d asked. The things I’ve written so far, my thoughts, my typings, my drawings and even photos, everything is coming from the God inside me. However, like most of the people I chose the sweet way of oblivion that is called life. I chose pain. I set up scenes over scenes that would hurt me the most. I lost people and things that are dear to me. I had moments that I was happy and moments that I were jealous of what people around me had and I didn’t. I thought I was different. I couldn’t/didn’t give up on my habits. I forgot. I forgot. I forgot. Then sleep, sweeeeeet sleep, other self-deaths… Pitying self, even crying to each self-death… The escape monster even at the places my skin felt right the most… The perfectly designed system in me that is programmed to kill myself… Inability… Being unhealthy… Being spoiled…
Today I accept it all. This is what I am and I am accepting my life as it is. I give thanks to everybody and everything that helped me with my ultimate plan to be what I am today. Thanks for the trouble.
It’s a fairly hard thing to WAKE UP and I’m afraid most of you won’t have a clue about what I’m saying as this process needs some pain thresholds to be passed, demolishing the walls you built, leaving the things you’ve been doing all your life, burying the poisonously wrong feelings and thoughts that had been planted in you for centuries.
I change the way of what I call life today. I promise myself to try my best on not forgetting what I know . I stop putting barriers and limits to my life, because I am the limit. I forgive myself and believe the world… my world will change when I change for the better.
w16p Brown Eyes
Tony is very comfortable around a camera - doesn't try to grab it, but looks it straight in its "eye" as if it were a new friend.
Or is it his favorite auntie that he sees behind the lens?
1. Size and space were the two main composition choices in the photo, with Tony taking up all but a sliver of composition, and the eyes placed at the natural "optical" center of the photo (upper third).
Balance is asymmetrical.
2. The shallow depth of field helps to seperate Tony from his background, giving him center stage. The deep color of his eyes, and the hint of reflective blue in his eyes helps to define this as the "event" of the photo.
3. I used natural lighting to give soft tonal to the image, enhancing the softness of the expression. The soft diffused light creates a cool color of light. The direction of the light is coming from a side angle, giving contrast and depth to Tony's face.
4. In order to make the expression the event of the photo, I did a tight crop in photo editing.
Focus was on Tony's eyes, with a photo angle slightly above to create a slight depth-of-field between the eyes and the lower part of the face and chest.
The camera was set at AWB. I tried both daylight and cloudy settings, but they did not give an accurate color balance, so I switched back to AWB.
My choices in aperture and ISO were to keep the background as blurry as possible without activating the flash.
Depth of field was achieved with f / 5, keeping the background from competing with the subject.
5. The composition is a portrait and the purity of child expressions. There is something about this expression that only a child can give - those slightly upturned eyes, completely open, vulnerable.
Waiting, in trust, for what is to happen next. LOVE IT!
eye make up for deep set eyes
Yves Rocher Bio-Calmille Soothing Comfrot for Sensitive Skin 7-piece Skin Set for Women: Bio-Calmille Long-Lasting Day Cream, 50 ml/Refreshing Moisture Gel-Cream, 50 ml/ Gentle Cleansing Lotion, 200 ml/ Soothing Lotion, 200 ml/ Refreshing Cleanser, 100ml/ Eye Make-up Remover Gel, 100 ml/ Deep Cleansing Mask, 50 ml(all products are made with Calmomile Extract). FRANCE. VERY HARD TO FIND. Hydrate. Protect. Soothe. Sensitive skin is beautiful and delicate skin, but it reacts to the slightest aggressions. It needs care to prevent the feeling of discomfort. Every day hydrate* and soothe your sensitive skin. High tolerance Camomile formula developed in collaboration with dermatologists and clinically validated on sensitive skins. It soothes, hydrates and protects all day long. Reduces day by day feelings of tightness and overheating.
semi permanent make up training
games to make up
how to apply eye makeup for black women
airbrush machine for makeup
makeup forever discount
where can i buy bare minerals make up
benefit makeup reviews
professional makeup lines